Ministry Leader Prerequisites
- Be a member of Christian Church in the Wildwood and be in agreement with its Biblical doctrines.
- Have completed Cornerstone training modules as outlined in your Cornerstone leadership position.
- Become regularly active in the area of your ministry and be willing to be "mentored" by one who is experienced in that area.
- Display a commitment of personal integrity and devotion to Christ.
- Show availability and enthusiasm toward those whom you lead.
- Remain accountable to the leadership to increase the impact of your ministry and the overall ministry of Christian Church in the Wildwood.